I was recently tagged by Decorus Verum in meme titled, “Six Quirks About Me”. So here are the technical rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I enjoy washing dishes and organizing. Not continuously and constantly cleaning up after tons of other people, but just on a normal basis.
2. I scrunch my face when I get kissed on the cheek.
3. I would much rather pet a chicken than a dog.
4. My hair is nearly always put up during the day and taken down at night.
5. I get really excited when it rains … and even more particularly so when it is a thunderstorm.
6. I randomly break into song or laugh at all times of day.
And I am going to break the last two rules, because no one I know who blogs does it very often–and so they probably won’t get around to it for a month or two anyway. 😀