Claire tagged me, so I am semi-participating in this blogging game. I am not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do it in all your spare time… (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six random things about me:
1. I began my culinary experiments at an early age…making coleslaw sandwiches at the age of 4.
2. My train of thought often links to movies and books–“that reminds me of ___.”
3. I break out into song or laughter throughout the day for no particular reason.
4. My staple snack foods are raisins and carrots.
5. I say “pardon?” instead of “what?” and it throws people off.
6. I very often stand with my legs crossed backwards.
So now you have been enlightened! 😀